Wednesday, April 27, 2011

belong.


This is where I belong. Every time I go home, I realize it even more. I know it's home and that it should bring up those emotions anyway, but this is just where I can be me and enjoy what I'm doing. The last few days, and actually the whole semester, have made me realize that I have chosen the right career. I have learned a lot at Ozark but I miss being outside and not having to deal with people all of the time. I know we are supposed to get out of our comfort zone, but working on the farm and being outside makes me happy. I feel like going to vet school is getting me out of my comfort zone but I still want to come back to the farm when I'm done. I have realized that when you are doing something you enjoy, even if it is work, it is still better than having to do a job you don't enjoy. Sounds cliche but so true. 
I'm ready to start my clinic, build a house, and start a family on the farm. Just skip the whole school part. :) 

No comments: