Tuesday, April 12, 2011

gus.


This is Gus (or Clyde, or George, or Woody, or Dan) we can't decide. Gus has stuck the best. Kody and I got him from the shelter. I have been wanting a basset hound and when we saw him we knew he needed to come home with us. He lives with me most of the time. We have him on a trial for now but I have to take him back and fill out the final adoption papers today, so I have to decide if I can keep him or not. He is the sweetest dog ever. He lays around all the time and is glued to either Kodys or my side. I think he is afraid we will leave him forever. It has been a bit of a problem because I can't leave my apartment without him whining. It is getting a little better but is still a problem. This is why I can't decide if I can keep him. I can work with it here but when I go home, he can't be inside with me all the time. But, I just don't have the heart to not keep him. He is so much fun, and so lovable. He also doesn't need a lot of attention just as long as you don't leave him by himself. He just lays around all day as long as I don't leave him and he doesn't shed hardly at all. I'm in a bit of a predicament...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Gus is a nice name. Woody is runner up. He's so cute!