Thursday, March 24, 2011

house hunting.

My knew obsession is searching for a place to live next year. It's so stressful! It is expensive to live in Stillwater and most of the cheaper places to rent are a dump. I found a SUPER cute cabin type house in our price range but the lady never called me back. :( I wouldn't mind living in the apartment complex I was in last semester but didn't really like hearing my neighbors so much...  So I check craigslist and different rental sites in Stillwater at least twice a day in hopes of finding something just perfect. I do not want to live with some random person, so for now it's just me. I still have a few months to look but I wanna know where I'm gonna live now! haha I know I'm impatient. Hopefully I can drive over and look sometime soon. I know something perfect will work out!

4 comments:

LIME said...

You should call the Stillwater church, maybe there is a member with a spare room you could rent or something cheaper than renting an apartment.

Michelle said...

Allyson - I didn't know you had a blog! I love it though! Hope you find a good place to stay! I miss you so much, I'm sorry I haven't been a good friend. We need to get together soon :) Love you!

Allyson said...

Haha! I don't really advertise it... it's just for me to write random stuff. :)

Allyson said...

Oh... and Robbie that's a great idea! I will have to do that. Thanks!