Wednesday, March 23, 2011

sick.

Tuesday morning I woke up and was very sick. I won't share all the gory details but I cannot remember the last time I threw up that many times. Actually, I can't remember the last time I threw up period. I was feeling a little better by the afternoon. (Probably because I knew I had to be back at Ozark by 4 for work) Now my whole body just aches and I really just wanna sleep. But here I am at 6 am waking up the girls... :(

I'm very sad spring break is over. I had such a good one and had fully intended on blogging about all the excitement but our internet at home was pretty slow. (The wind tends to make it slower, and there was a LOT of wind) I would just get tired of waiting for things to upload and give up. I did lots of fun things though! Like:


Help do a c-section on a cow.... super cool!


Drive 3 hours back to Arkansas for class just to find out class was cancelled because the teacher was sick (very mad about that one), but Mitzi and the kids were at my grandparents so Kody helped Brett learn how to play baseball, and I took pictures and picked flowers with Emma.


Helped Luke plant countless lettuce, broccoli, and pak choi plants plus who knows how many onion bulbs. (They had to all be placed right side up so they would grow straight up for easier bundling) Sabbath, I could hardly sit down the back of my legs were sore from working in the garden all day. haha

(Warning: start doing your squats, or whatever exercise that would be, to get the back of your thighs in shape if planning to work in the garden this summer.)









Plus pick and bag asparagus,


I also presented the Africa trip at church, get a pedicure, shopped for a dress for Michelle and Jordan's wedding, and planted flowers in the pots at home!

 Overall, it was a really good spring break, besides the being sick part, mainly because I got to be outside and do things I really enjoy! I need to figure out how to upload pictures so that they look as pretty when I post them as the do on my computer screen, but oh well.

Going back to bed,
Allyson

No comments: