Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sister

Today is Macy's birthday so I thought I would write a lovely blog about it. We don't always get along so well but we are sisters and so we make it work. She is one person I'm not afraid to just say it how it is with. Okay, I do that with most everyone but definitely with her. She gets mad at me but it's just because we are quite opposites of each other. We love each other and I know I can always go to her about anything and everything.

Since it's her birthday I started looking through my pictures. I think I will share a few here for kicks. They are some of my favorites and she would love me if she knew I even had this blog. :) I wish I would have thought to scan some old pics in but since it is almost 10 PM and I got up at 5:45 I will just post these few.


Okay, this just really cracks me up. hehe



Celebrating the Sabbath before her birthday.

I was gonna post more pictures because I have some funny ones but I'm at home and it just takes to long... 

Happy Birthday Macy! Have fun celebrating with everyone this weekend! :) Love you!! 

No comments: