Thursday, March 3, 2011

missin' home.

So I am official obsessed with a new blog.... she is crazy! Word of warning: If you even start to read it, plan on wasting way to much time. I love it! Maybe because she tells of things I can relate to in such a funny way that it is just really entertaining. Oh, and I am going to get a basset hound someday. She has reminded me of my love for them. Plus, she is from Oklahoma. Anyway, reading her blog has inspired me to blog about any random tidbit I feel like. It may not be as entertaining as her and my pictures may not be as cool yet but someday I'm gonna have some crazy stories to tell so I need to start practicing now. Plus I forget everything so maybe this will give me something to look back on.

Now that I jabbered about that for way to long I have a few pictures to share... because I have been bored and looking through my pictures.


i miss him. and I know he misses me because when I came back from Africa he was so excited to see me. It was hilarious! I wish I had a video... and then when I left to go back to Ozark he wouldn't get out of my car. My dad literally had to pick him up...

i know it's weird but I miss this...


and this...

i'm out of my element here. i miss all the animals... don't get me wrong, i'm enjoying myself here but i get bored! 


i'm so ready for summer! swimming in the pond, lake, and being surrounded by cousins!



i hear rumors that the cousin on the left might be coming home for the summer. i hope it isn't a rumor! ;) Emily will be missed though... growing up just isn't always fun I guess. 

Pioneer woman has also inspired me to take even more pictures... if that is possible! haha I, alone, took approximately 1600 pictures when I was in Africa. 

I have more pictures I could post in this "ready to go back home, and ready for summer" post but the girls are getting wild and I guess I should try to find out what they are supposed to be doing. 

I will probably post a lot of random things from now on. So, BE PREPARED! hehe :) 


No comments: