Saturday, March 5, 2011

Accepted!!!

I got my acceptance letter last night! I was so excited I could hardly sit down the rest of the evening! I feel so relieved. Now I can stop stressing about getting in and start stressing about living through the next 4 years. ha I was overwhelmed by the support and excitement of all my family and friends. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of my life. At least now I have a little better idea of the direction it's heading. It's gonna be a fun and crazy ride. I always knew I was going to be a vet someday but that letter just makes it more real and gives proof that it is actually gonna happen! :)

Now I just have to live through the rabies shot and TB test. I hate needles... (When they are pointed toward me or any other human. I know I'm weird. I'm fine with animals and needles.) 

Oh, and I have to make it through this semester and pass physics. Plus not kill these girls. I need spring break... they are driving me insane! 

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sabbath! It's cold again here. Been 65-70 degrees most of the week and now it's in the 30's again. :( Oh well, I'm stuck in the dorm anyway... 

Bye for now,
Class of 2015 Vet student :)

No comments: