Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just What I Needed.

I had a pretty awesome weekend with these sweet girls. :)


The boys didn't allow there picture to be taken.

We had a blast playing Apple to Apples, watching Avengers, visiting a "haunted house" and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Couldn't have asked for a more relaxing weekend to distract me from school. 

And, I got to work the birthing center at the fair on Sunday! 

Now back to school. Yesterday, I was so engrossed in studying for my Clinical Pathology test that I literally didn't realize it had gotten dark outside. haha After tomorrow I can breathe again and maybe post a few more pictures. :) 

3 comments:

Liz Brown said...

I haven't played Apples to Apples in simply ages. You made me wonder where mine is ... I think it must be stored back at my parents house ...

Paige said...

How fun :)

Anonymous said...

phentermine cod where to buy phentermine in tucson az - buy phentermine online with mastercard