Wednesday, January 12, 2011

List

I am definitely a list maker. I make lists for everything! We leave for Africa and will be in there for over 2 weeks so I need to start getting things together for the trip. I am not on duty today, except for opening the dorm at 6 this morning, so I am determined to get a few productive things done today! So I made a list of things to do today and am writing it here so maybe I will actually get them accomplished.

1. Make a list of things I need for Africa.
2. Mail thank you cards (they are all written and addressed but I need stamps)
3. Take some girls on a wal-mart trip.
4. Finishing hanging pictures on my wall so my apartment isn't so cluttered looking.
5. Laundry

Not many things but I really just want to take a nap. Getting up at 5:45 just isn't my cup of tea.

No comments: