Saturday, July 28, 2012

weirdos.

We kicked off Macy's goodbye weekend by taking some really random pictures.

Please notice Adam's face in all these photos.

Please do not notice my glasses or my hair. I'm not telling how long it had been since I washed it. We have been low low on water. ;)

Children of the corn.


"It's a Bull" ~Adam


Adam climbing. 


Oklahoma is still pretty, even in the drought. 


The most normal picture of the evening.


Candids.


Adam is the "model" in the family. Can't you tell?!


Until you tickle him. 


We are laughers.




I need to practice this pose. Macy has it mastered. 


This is one of my favorites. hehe


Nevermind... this is the BEST one. Lexy's face= priceless!

Cool kids.



The End. 
More weekend pictures to come. 

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Not weird at all! So cool. You guys are soooo cooool.

Sandra said...

That first picture is so awesome!