Friday, April 5, 2013

Coloring and Hunting Eggs.

I have been meaning to post these pictures all week but have just been so busy. I can definitely tell that spring is here just by how much I have to do that doesn't include school. All things I like to do like mow the yard so it's okay. I can always make time for being outside. :)  

Sunday morning we got up and colored eggs and the kids did a little hunting. I had to work at noon but I was glad I got to be in the middle of most of the fun. 


















Gus is on to something in this next picture. He only ate 3 eggs this year and led the kids to two or three others. haha


Jake is way easier to take pictures of than wild kids. He likes to pose...


Counting.




We were blessed with a beautiful day to play outside and we all had so much fun! 

1 comment:

Elle said...

this looks like so much fun! I really miss the days of easter egg dying and hunts