Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sabbath.

This weekend was a really great one. So great that I'm going to split it into 2 posts!

I led song service and it was one of those Sabbath's that I wish we could have just sang the whole church service. My church loves to sing and every Sabbath I'm blessed by the music but this day was extra special. I wish everyone could have stood up there and listened. One of the songs we sang was my favorite hymn "Because He Lives" and I wish I would have recorded it so I could share it here. Everyone was really singing there hearts out. Simply amazing and such a blessing! The reminder of what Christ did for us and because He lives, I can face whatever is coming my way is just so amazing to me.

After church I wanted to take some cousin photos. (Mainly to share with Macy and far away family.) It ended up being quite a fun event. :) 

All prim and proper.






And then this happened... (These all crack me up for their own reason, so I'm sharing them all)














One of my favorites. 




My mom actually got one that we are all actually in the air and I think Elisa did too but these are just as great. haha I love my cousins!

Then we got home and Brett and Emma needed a jumping picture. 




We spent the rest of the afternoon outside. It was a gorgeous day and I obviously need the sunshine. :)

Bonding with my sweet Jake.




I learned this weekend that Emma speaks horse and dog. When Mickey didn't come when she Emma said "Neigh" she just said that she isn't a good listener. It's actually a pretty hilarious story. It was all I could do to control my laughter when she told me this with all seriousness.

Jake on the other hand is a great listener. 




We kicked the ball around. I obviously did not catch  this one. haha






We laid in the hammock.




And ate popcorn. As you can tell by the two cute beggers below.






Then we went for a walk. Everything is starting to green and the wheat is really growing.













Gus caught his lower eyelid on some barbed wire. Didn't seem to bother him to much. I cleaned it up and gave him some pain meds. He would probably benefit from a stitch but he seems to be healing up just fine and it hasn't slowed him down at all. This is the only picture I could get that he isn't moving. 


We ended the day with some pizza and my favorite game, Dutch Blitz.


It was such a great day and I'm so thankful for the nice weather and my family! 

P.S. Can you tell I got my camera out. (picture overload. haha) I still took quite a few of these with my iPhone but I'm working on it. :)

No comments: