Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Celebration.

I am just now getting around to sharing about my birthday. My actual birthday was pretty much the worst. It was filled with a horrible test, studying for another test, moving, and a few breakdowns. We celebrated the weekend after and it was perfect. I was done with school for the summer and could just relax and enjoy it. We didn't do anything to fancy just got together with family at my favorite park in Tulsa. My mom packed a yummy picnic and I enjoyed just being outside and being surrounded by family. The park we like to go to is called Woodward park and it has beautiful gardens. Most of  the flowers were past there prime but it was still very nice! 


Cooper got to go on his first excursion. He had never been on a leash because we live in the country and it's just not necessary. So this was his first time on a leash and he did great. I put it on him at home and he wasn't to happy so we walked around the yard with Gus on a leash too (Gus loves being on his leash) and Cooper quickly realized that it wasn't going to get him. He did perfect at the park!


 Little cousins.


Picnic!


Cutie.



Coopy is my baby and he is spoiled. I don't even really like small dogs but somehow he stole my heart.


More cousins. Adam is in that cool teenager stage of not smiling. I think this look is much better anyway. ;) The series of these pictures is quite humorous. Boys... 


When we first got there it was a little warm but it ended up being a perfect afternoon and a great way to celebrate the end of the hardest school year of my academic career plus my birthday! Oh, it was also a celebration for my dad's birthday. His is one day before mine! :)

I'm starting to get my routine worked out so I should start to be a better blogger. :) Hopefully I can find some time to do a little redecorating around here too. It's time for an upgrade! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love this last picture of you and Cooper- too cute! I am glad that you had a nice birthday get together... even if it wasn't exactly on your birthday.

Remember the time when you fell in the pool at Woodward Park? :O

Elisa said...

Aw, wish I could have celebrated with you. Looks like you had a lovely time.

Elisa said...

Aw, wish I could have celebrated with you. Looks like you had a lovely time.

Amber Young said...

Looks like a great day! Is Cooper a Bichon Frise? My little Dunder is a Frise/Yorkie mix - they're the best! :)

Unknown said...

I jsut went through your blog a little bit and I think we have A LOT in common. For starters, I too am a animal lover, I went to vet school for a semester before changing my major, I barrel race, born and raised on a angus farm and overall just a plain jane country girl! I can't wait to start following your blog :)

Btw, I am having a giveaway on my blog, check it out! http://sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time.html