Sunday, May 20, 2012

Friendly Visit.

Last weekend I got to spend some time with one my best friends. We became friends in high school and have stayed close ever since! Elle came over Thursday night and spent Friday with us here at the farm. I wish I had more pictures to share and more time to write about what we did but this is going to have to be another quick post. 

Friday ended up being a rainy day but we didn't let that ruin our fun! We started the morning off by taking a tour of the farm and climbing the grain tower. 


We then went on an adventure to pick mulberries. More on that later. :)

After picking mulberries we headed over to The Busby's house. (They are the couple that have about 100 horses and mules.) This is the only picture I took. I don't know what happened to me.


We rode for about an hour and, I can't speak for Elle, but I was sore for approximately forever. I am so out of shape but I'm working on that. 

We stayed up late catching up on life and it was so nice to just have some girl time! Thanks for visiting Elle! Now you have seen my country side. :) And we are terrible about taking pictures. We have got to work on that. ha

2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Sounds like such a fun visit!

Elle said...

Seriously still sore if I try to stretch my legs lol. Worth it though.

Thanks for having me :)