Monday, March 11, 2013

Flying By!

It really seems like I just can not keep up with life right now. Is it really already March 11?? Where did the time go?? I feel like I am about a week or two behind. I did take the only test I have this week this morning so I'm hoping to get caught up on some things before spring break starts so I can enjoy my time in California! :) 

This weekend was pretty laid back. The Pathfinders went camping, which means my Sabbath School kids were gone so I decided to visit Adventist Fellowship. It worked out perfectly because Shelley was here visiting and it was so good to see her! Plus I got to hang out with Stephen, Michelle, Melissa and this sweet guy the rest of the day. 


It is really great to have friends that you can, not see for a long time but when you do see them, it's like you were never apart. Shelley and Michelle are those kind of girlfriends. (Well actually most of my girlfriends are like that. ha!) I can't remember the last time I saw Shelley so it was so nice to see her and catch up on life. I wish we could have spent more time together! And of course, no pictures were taken. I'm really falling down on the job... but it was a really nice relaxing day! Even if I did have an annoying headache all day. 

Sunday was another special day! My sister turned "21" and Michelle also had a birthday! 


We have seriously got to work on the picture taking thing, Michelle. This is the most recent one I could find! and it's from over a year ago. ha!

Happy Birthday Girls! So thankful for both of these ladies in my life!

I'm trying not to let myself slip into spring break just yet. Just a few more days!

No comments: