Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Glasses.

So, I don't normally do this kind of thing but when I got the email that said all I had to do was write about my glasses on my blog and I could have them for free I thought "why not!" I was in desperate need of new glasses. My prescription was way out of date and I haven't had new frames in a long time. 

I ordered them through Firmoo and I really like them! They came within a week of ordering them and are actually really good quality. I was really skeptical of what I was going to get but they came with a really nice hard case and my prescription is correct. I do have to say that my prescription needs updated apparently. I realized this in the last couple weeks. My contacts aren't strong enough either. Time to visit the eye doctor! 

Firmoo is online eyeglasses store and they have all kinds of deals. You can get sunglasses, prescription glasses or just glasses to wear because they are cool. :)  



I am incredibly awkward when it comes to taking pictures of myself. I don't think I will ever master it. ha! So Coop got in the pictures and I tried not to look to ridiculous. 

I got them just in time too! My allergies have been terrible so I have been wearing glasses a lot the last few weeks. Thankfully they have been a little better the last few days and I can breathe without taking benadryl! 

1 comment:

Elle said...

super cute!! I'd kinda like a pair just because :)