Friday, March 1, 2013

Out of My Routine.

Last week I had 3 tests plus a take home test. I was pretty brain dead by the end of that week. This week I only had 1 take home test. Well when I opened that word document and it was 15 pages long, I was pretty irritated. Really? 15 pages and we are supposed to spend at least 8 hours working on it. This teacher is one of those that is just really annoying. To smart for his own good... ya get what I'm sayin'? Anyway, I'm about to finish it up after I write this lovely blog post. 

Another thing that happened this week was a snow day. Yep, we were supposed to get a blizzzard. They cancelled school at noon on Monday before it even started snowing and then cancelled school on Tuesday. There really was no reason for either but it was nice to have a day off. It had rained so much before it started snowing that the snow just hit the ground and melted. The roads were just wet, but better safe than sorry I guess. So I came home and pretty much got nothing accomplished. ha

The roads were clear and the snow was gone by about 11 in the morning. 

The funny thing is that last week I woke up to this....




...and they didn't even let us come in late. Which it really wasn't a big deal but people around here do not know how to drive even when the rode isn't slippery. It was an exciting drive to school.

Oh! And I wore my Muck boots to school on Monday because it was raining most of the day. I know, I'm so stylish! :) 


I'm really ready for things to get back to normal. Get back in my routine and get these next 2 weeks over with, because then I will be on spring break, headed to California!! 

Right now though, I'm just having a frustrating day and thankful that it is almost Sabbath. I have been dealing with some pretty crazy allergies that I have know idea where they came from and I just got a really frustrating e-mail from the school that I'm trying not to overreact about. Hopefully, next week, things can get back to normal. 

TGIF! 

1 comment:

Elle said...

That's like Southern's snow days where they cancelled classes and everything was fine--but then the real snow days we were expected to be in class. Silly people.

Hang on for your last little bit! Spring break is around the corner :)

happy Sabbath