Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brett's Birthday

Today Brett is 6 years old so I thought I would post some pics of the fun years we have had with him! 


This is the youngest picture I have on my computer. At my graduation in 2007.


Christmas 2008


Christmas 2008 Look at those cute cowboy boots! Learning fashion from his favorite cousin. ;)


Wearing Uncle David's work boots.


5th Birthday at the park.


Getting ready to play in the snow Christmas 2009.


Sledding Christmas 2009


What a sweet brother.


Frustrated with all the picture taking.... ha





Brett you never cease to entertain me, my life wouldn't be the same without you. I have more pictures of you and Emma than anyone or anything else. This is only a small sampling. I hope you have a super fun Birthday and can't wait to have more fun and take more pictures this weekend! I love you Brett! Happy Birthday!

No comments: