Thursday, October 7, 2010

Come As You Are...

I have already posted that I am super frustrated with parts of my life right now, but today I am sick and just emotional I guess. I never cry, but I was on my way back from class and heard this song on the radio. I just started bawling. This song doesn't even really have anything to do with me. I don't have a horrible past but it just hit me that God is always there for us. Even when we forget about Him and try to do things our way.  I'm not dying, I have an amazing family, a super wonderful boyfriend, a place to live, and money to buy groceries. I'm not lacking for anything. Maybe I get lonely sometimes, and feel like things aren't going my way, and maybe sometimes I mess up but God is always there for me and He has given me everything I need. I needed reminding and I'm really trying to look past the bad and look at the good. 
 

No comments: