Monday, October 11, 2010

Something is wrong with me...

 For some reason I have really been in the mood for something pumpkin and I really wanted to make it from scratch. I usually don't like baking or cooking but I since I have nothing else to do when I'm at school I kind of have been getting more into it. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com They are pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. I added pecans and used mini chocolate chips. They are really really yummy. Especially for this time of year! :) I love fall!



I also made some pasta stuff that sounded really disgusting but had really good reviews so I tried it. It has sour cream, mayonnaise, and artichoke hearts. I added mushrooms to it and used vege chik patties for chicken. It really was good! Different but actually quite yummy! :) It's not real pretty so I didn't take a picture. ha




2 comments:

Elisa said...

Your muffins looks so tasty! I made a pumpkin pie with chai whipped topping recently, ushering in fall can be so tasty. You're cooking! I am so proud of you!

Allyson said...

I knew you would be proud! :) It is challenging since there is only one of me and I do not need to eat a whole batch of cookies, or anything else for that matter, by myself.