Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Get Over It!

I have just really been in a slump lately... I can't seem to get motivated to do anything I need to do and want to do everything I can't do right now.

I have a new horse in my pasture for awhile and have yet to get to ride her. I'm so excited to ride her. She is well behaved and I don't have to fight her all the time. Maybe this weekend I will get to ride her but for now I get to study.



That's Roxy... she doesn't really fit into the color scheme of my herd but we accept her anyway. No racism in my pasture. :)

I really need to clean up my saddle and tack. My dad and I got the barn cleaned up a couple weeks ago and the blister on my hand is just no going away. ha It looks so much better now and the crazy amount of wasps and spiders are out of my tack room so I can actually go in there without getting eaten alive. So many projects I wanna do at home and not enough time to do them.

I don't know how I will ever get through vet school when I'm already so tired of school and studying! Biochem is just horrible and I can't seem to make my self get caught up and try. It just makes me more frustrated. So this afternoon I'm not going to come to work and just stay at my apt, turn off the tv, and study!

On a happy note... I bought new boots yesterday. I contemplated over it for a long time... I couldn't decide because they are so expensive and I could get toms and it would be less selfish. I used some of the money my aunt Sharon gave me for keeping Roxy. I know I will wear them a lot because they match basically everything and I couldn't find any Toms that I knew I could wear with all my clothes. Toms will be my next big treat for myself. Here is a picture of them...

I'm so ready for the weekend but for now I better get to class and then study the day away...

No comments: