Saturday, October 2, 2010

Feeding...

Every 3rd weekend I have to feed the treadmill herd of horses... I don't mind the task but I do mind that I'm stuck at school all weekend. I miss out on fun things and I get very lonely. It is really  hard when it is a beautiful day and I would love to be outside walking at the farm, camping, riding horses, anything but be here. It's bad enough to be here by myself during the week. Life is hard sometimes... but it goes on. My parents come visit after church and on Sunday I head home for the day to do laundry. Friday nights seem to never end though... I read, watch nooma videos, and try to go to sleep at 8 but it just isn't the same without family or friends. I'm excited about the career I have chosen just not excited about being at a public university while all my friends enjoy time together. As I sit here by myself I realize that there must be something to do with my time. I try to spend time with God, reading my Bible and studying, because I know I fall behind during the week. I know that I really am not alone... He's always here with me. I'm not a people person but I miss my friends and family.

This isn't the best way to start a blog I'm sure but I intend to use this blog to record my thoughts, happy moments, sad moments, and hard times. I don't intend for anyone to read it and there will be many grammatical errors I'm sure but sometimes it is just good to write things down.

I have a great boyfriend who showed up at my door Thursday to surprise me after a very hard week. I turned in my application to vet school on Friday, which is very stressful, and have so much studying to do.

I spent last weekend with 2 of my favorite kiddos. We had fun making cookies, playing outside and making a mess.


I love to take pictures so there will be a lot of them on this blog.

I'm not a great writer and this isn't well thought out but things will get better.

No comments: