Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Recharge!

This weekend was definitely good for me! Kody came over and the kids too. We played with playdoh, carved pumpkins, played outside, rode the four-wheeler, celebrated Brett's Birthday, and got to see Carrie Underwood in concert! :) Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend we had...

Of course... he made a Razorback out of playdoh!

 He thought it was "yucky" and wouldn't touch it so this was pretending for the picture. haha
 The boys made the one on the left. The girls made the on the right. 




 The Birthday boy! Can't believe he is already 6...

 We went to the park for the party! It was a gorgeous evening.


 She is my inspiration. Not only does she have a great voice but she put on a great show and she is a great person on the inside too! She "flew" around in the back of this truck so she got really close to us. The closest one is even more blurry but the back of the truck said Carrie. It really was a great show! :)  Definitely recommend it to everyone!
 At the Carrie Underwood concert. It's a little blurry, but I forgot to charge my little camera I always keep in my purse so these are taken with my phone. 

It was a great weekend and I'm ready to get lots done this week! I already took Biology subject test so I'm just trying not to worry about it. It's in God's hands now. I can't do anything else. If this is what I'm supposed to do it will work out. 
Friday is my fall break so I have a short week. Yay! 

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Wow, she flew around in the back of a truck?!?! The things kids do these days! Carving pumpkins is hard, you guys did a good job. What is Emma holding? Did someone get a pet?

Allyson said...

She did fly around in a truck. She said she wanted a way to get close to the back of the audience and she started singing in the back of a truck way back 6 years ago so why not continue the tradition. :) Emma is holding Sophie's hamster (I think that is what it is? ha) Brett did get a kitten for his birthday though... poor little kitten. They won't hardly leave it alone.