Tuesday, September 20, 2011

passing.

In undergrad I used to get so upset when I didn't get at least a B on a test. Now when I get a test back and I got a high C. I'm happy. It's passing! I study as much as I can and I know the material it just seems like they start asking questions and I have no idea what they are talking about or I just flat out forget. Professors can't seem to just ask a straight forward question. This morning I had a physiology test. I studied a lot for it. I started taking the test and it seemed like all the little things just left my brain. So I made a 78.5. I could have done better, and it probably would have helped if I didn't have to get up at 5:40 this am, but it's passing. It's a terrible attitude to have but to stay in vet school a person just have to get a C. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't plan on getting all C's but I have decided I can't stress myself out about it. I already need to start taking blood pressure medicine because of how my BP gets when I have to get my Rabies shot. ha 

I really do feel like I am learning so much and can't wait to start applying it. I just can't seem to convey that information on test. We have a whole class basically on learning to communicate with clients, and it is so interesting. I just wanna go out and start treating animals. Patience is not a strong virtue of mine... 

I want to do this right now and know what I'm talking about. ha

I better go. The physiology test is over but now I have to get ready for the anatomy test and physiology quiz on Friday. It's never ending! Could someone please come clean my apartment? ha (hopefully I will get pictures of it up soon.) 

No comments: