Thursday, November 3, 2011

anatomy.

Anatomy class has made me realize a few things. 

1.) I realized how complex the body was before but I didn't totally grasp the complexity of it until this class. I know, I know... I'm not studying a human body but everything is pretty much the same just a little different orientation. 
2.) I don't know how anyone could learn all this stuff and not believe in God. I mean, how could you believe that all of those ridiculous nerves could work together if you believe we came from a bacteria or whatever. 
3.) I appreciate how complex the body is because everyone of those nerves, vessels, organs, work together to make us be able to live a happy life. It's pretty awesome! 
4.) I wish God would have thought of us med students when He was creating the body because I'm really tired of trying to find all those tiny nerves and remember what they innervate. 
5.) The nervous system really frustrates and confuses me. I have learned this in every class so far and still have not grasped all that sympathetic, parasympathetic, preganglionic, postganglionic, stuff. 
6.) My very sensitive sniffer and the anatomy lab just don't go well together.
7.) The end. Off to study anatomy... sorry for the rambling. 

No comments: