Tuesday, November 8, 2011

quakenado.

Last night was a bit crazy around here! We were under a tornado watch for most of the evening. Being the Oklahoma girl that I am, I wasn't to worried. It ended up just being a pretty intense thunderstorm. We got some hail out here were I live... but the best part was right in the middle of the hail, torrential rains, lightning show, and thunder... an earthquake hit. My life seriously flashed before my eyes. I was sitting on my bed, "studying" for the test I had this morning, when the earthquake hit. I really thought I was about to die in a tornado! It was crazy! The walls started shaking and I heard this really loud noise and then it was over. I thought for sure I was in the middle of a tornado. I can handle tornados because I can hide from them and sort of know when they are coming, but earthquakes just happen.

Saturday night we went to see a movie and right in an exciting part a pretty big earthquake hit and it lasted for about a minute. Saturday morning one hit about 2:30 or something. It woke me up just enough to think my room was haunted or something. My fan was shaking a little, so the chain to turn it on was making this little clinking noise and other things were moving around a little. I wasn't totally awake at first so it really freaked me out!! then I came to and thought I was dreaming until my parents were talking about it when I came down for breakfast. 

Long story short... I'm a bit on edge... ha I have had it with these earthquakes!! 

No comments: