Tuesday, November 22, 2011

too soon?

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I got busy and studying really isn't anything to blog about. Anyway, so last night I decorated my apartment for Christmas. I know, Thanksgiving isn't over but I have a good reason. I have a bunch of tests when we get back and won't have time to decorate so I decorated now so I can actually have time to enjoy it. :) The red swoopy stuff is prettier in person and actually looks red and sparkly in person.




It was fun decorating! I love Christmas. I watched a movie too, but it wasn't a Christmas movie, and made popcorn.


Sunday my mom, DJ, and I went to the craft fair in Tulsa. It was so much fun! I found this sign and I HAD to get it. It may not be completely true but someday and I CAN do it. :) 


I am now on Thanksgiving break. Some of my break will be spent studying but I plan to have some fun and get some stuff done. I'm excited to spend time with family and friends! I have a lot to be thankful for! 

I will keep you posted on the festivities. :) I'm making cookies right now! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Maybe you can be initiated this Thanksgiving into being one of the official castrators. :) And your house looks so lovely!

Elle said...

Your apt is too cute!! I hope to have time to decorate a little. Love the sign too ;)