Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dumb.

Wanna know something crazy??? I have done this to a cow before. This being a c-section. Up to my elbows in blood and cow guts. I have drawn all kinds of blood from horses, and given countless shots. But guess what??


Today, we placed catheters in latex dog limbs and I almost passed out. Ridiculous and embarrassing, I know. I'm fine until I have to stand there and listen to them talk about what I'm doing. So since this is so dumb I'm just going to post it here so you guys can know and I can just get it out there. I'm going to have to work on this... 

P.S. I was going to post pictures of my house today but I'm really sleepy now so I'm going to take a nap instead. ha

3 comments:

Anne588 said...

The picture was enough to make me sick. Never mind the smell!

Emily said...

Normal. It's called normal, that's what I tell myself. Every time I see a burn my stomach flops, NO matter the size. :) You can do it Allyson!!!

Liz Brown said...

Always post your embarrassing moments on the internet! It keeps you humble. :)