Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Back!

So, apparently people read (and look forward to reading) this little blog of mine. I found that out in the past few weeks so I'm determined to make time for it. I actually enjoy sharing stuff on here but this summer just got a little crazy and so I wasn't able to keep up with it. Now I'm back to the grind of school and my schedule is a little more structured. 
I have a lot to get everyone caught up on but for now I will just share a few pictures from my cousins visit this weekend. (I'm on my lunch break so gotta make it snappy. ;))

These cousins live in California so we only see them every once in awhile. Steven is actually going to be around here for a little while so we are happy to have him back home. 

Billy, his girlfriend Rosie, Aunt Sharon, and Steven.


The cousins that were here this weekend with Grandma. I think I needed to switch places with someone. I have definitely lost my tan and you can really tell it with me standing next to Steven... goodness. 


We had a fun visit and it was really nice to finally meet Billy's girlfriend. Even though I had to cancel plans to visit friends it is always to nice to see family! 

4 comments:

Elle said...

Yay! I've been MIA for a while too. Glad to see you'll be updating more often so I can be caught up on your busy life :)

Glad you had a fun weekend! You didn't miss out on too much, but it would have been nice to catch up.

Elisa said...

I've missed you! Welcome back.

Liz Brown said...

Yay for family! I find it crazy how my cousins and I were always so close growing up and now that we're adults and busy, we almost have to get to know each other again sometimes.

Macy Fisher said...

Well I'm obviously missing from the picture. My heart is there even though my body is 7,000 miles away!