Friday, September 7, 2012

Upgrade.

I have moved out of the barn and into a HOUSE! I love it! It's old but it really is pretty nice. I will be sharing more about my little house but I wanted to share a few photos for all my curious friends. :)

The bathroom. Look at that normal sized shower! I'm still looking for something to put on the wall on the right. 


I really love the mirror.


I even have a washer and dryer. Thank goodness since we are trying to conserve as much water as possible at home. 


Backdoor. I have a big back yard but I will share about that later. (when I get it mowed and fixed up a little. ha)


The living room/dining room. The rectangle of carpet was a little weird at first but I kind of like it now.






My bedroom. It's pretty small but it's so nice to have my bed in a different room than the refrigerator. 


I don't have a lot of storage space but there is PLENTY for me. The closets are kind of interesting because the one wall is at an angle.

(Soon this will be filled with plaid and flannel. I can not wait for fall. :))


Study room. I am really loving having this separate room just for school. I get so much more done! Stephen and Michelle donated the futon to me and I really love it. It is perfect for studying. And don't you love my t-shirt quilt?? There is nothing wrong with the cover on the futon I just thought it would be fun to display my awesome quilt. 



The kitchen. I have a gas stove! and so much space! I have already cooked more than I did in the barn all last year.


The dishwasher is tiny but it is just the right size for me.


Cooper likes it too! 


I'm still working on a few things but I will update as I get projects done. I have a few, fun, crafty projects planned with the girls. :) Overall, I really like the new place! 

Come visit me anytime! You can sleep on the futon and I might even make some cookies. :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! It looks very much like a home and a good place to retreat to. Would love to sleep on your futon (and eat cookies).

Elle said...

Yay! So fun to see. It really is an adorable place! I love the wood floors!! You've made it so cozy. Cannot wait to see it once you get all your projects up too! We are in that stage as well.

and I would totally come sleep on your futon if you'll come sleep on ours lol. we don't have it yet, but my dad has donated one to us and we just have to get it down here :)

Happy Sabbath!

Elisa said...

So cute!

Rachael said...

Congratulations on your new home, I hope you fill it with wonderful memories.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/