Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013... Can't We Be Friends??

One of my goals for this year was to get back into blogging. I really love being able to go back and read about things I got to do and look at pictures. I have a terrible memory and can never remember the little stories and things that happen to me. Blogging is the perfect way to help me remember the little (and big) things.

As you can see we are already a week into the new year and I'm just now posting this, so I'm not off to a great start. ha! Anyway, I'm not going to make excuses! 

Last night poor Cooper got really sick. He threw up 16 times!! I ended up taking him to the emergency room because I didn't think he was ever going to stop vomiting. Every once in awhile he will eat to much, or eat something he shouldn't, and he will throw up but nothing like this. 


Julie was so sweet and came and got us because I didn't think I could drive and keep him from throwing up all over my car. When we got to the emergency room they quickly took him back, ran some tests to make sure he wasn't to dehydrated and by the time they were done and brought him back to the room he looked so much better. They didn't give any medicine, but he sure looked more comfortable. He even ran and jumped on my lap! He wouldn't even move when we left the house, just look at me and whine. Anyway, I opted to just take him back home and watch him instead of doing a bunch of tests. He was so much better when we got home and all he wanted to do was drink water. He hasn't vomited anymore and seems to be back to normal today. I think he had a reaction to the dewormer I gave him. 

That is just a sample of how my year seems to be starting out. I sure hope it starts getting a little better! 

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Oh no, I am so sorry that Cooper had to throw up so much! Glad he is feeling better now. Poor little guy!