Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend recap.

I had another fun weekend in Arkansas. These weekends usually involve a lot of laughter and forgetting that I'm in vet school. :) Here's a peek into the excitement. 

We played a pretty hilarious game of Aaron's twist on pictionary. 


Sabbath afternoon the boys played catch and us girls froze our little fingers off. I wasn't about to try to catch a ball. I'm pretty sure my fingers would have just fallen off but it was fun to watch and chat with the girls.


We went bowling Saturday night. Sooo fun! Lots of pictures were taken while we waited an hour and a half for a lane. Apparently this is how Aaron smiles because I have about 5 of these. Silly boy.


 Apparently Christy is the professional bowler. She beat us all! The first "A" is me and the second one is Aaron. He beat me by one point... but if you could see the first few frames you would see why. I started out terrible. (Actually he should have beat me by a few more but he decided to stare me down during his last bowl after he new he beat me. ha. ha.)


I really had a great time and am having such a hard time getting back in the groove of studying. 

Thanks for entertaining me guys! Let's do it again! :)

(all pictures taken with my iPhone)

No comments: