Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Made With Love.

I completely forgot to share this little gem. I made it for my cousin's baby and he was only 2 months old when I finally finished it. ha

When Macy and I were born my aunt made something like this for us and my mom made one for my cousins Ashley and Jeffrey. So I thought it would be neat to make one for Ashley's baby. 

It took me quite a while and I probably used it to procrastinate from studying a few to many times but I'm so happy with how it turned out. 


I already love little Chase and I haven't even met him yet. That's changing spring break though! I'm headed out to Cali to meet him and see my cousins! I'm really excited! :) Plus I should get to spend some quality time with Shari as well. It's going to be a great trip!

2 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! You did a good job.

Emily said...

Throughly impressed!