Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good or Bad?


Today was... interesting. I would say it was just a bad day but it really wasn't. A few things happened that just make it seem like it was a rough day. ha

1.) I came home for lunch and forgot that I had 2 hours instead of 1, like usual, and decided to make some quick nachos. I needed to go grocery shopping. :) Well I had chips and beans and salsa all spread out on a plate and I dumped cheese on the top... Cheese was super moldy! :( Threw that away and realized I had more time than usual.

2.) I decided to make some pasta. I was making the sauce and was almost finished when I decided to add a little more garlic. Well the garlic doesn't come out very good so I really shook it... about 5 tablespoons of cinnamon came out! All in my sauce! Goodness... I have got to start paying more attention. So I started over. It turned out being quite yummy but good thing I had a little bit of extra time. 

3.) I went to go running around the lake so Cooper could enjoy the nice weather and I could get some exercise. Got to the lake and couldn't find my earphones. Get home and remember to look for them. I had dropped them in the driveway and ran over them when I came back home. I think they are okay but a little thinner. Not sure they will stay in my ears comfortably. ha

See?? Could have been a real whopper but it really wasn't. I can't complain. Unless the shower doesn't come on in a few minutes when I try to take a shower... that's happened before, for no reason. I'll keep you posted.

Thankful this is a 4 day week for me!

1 comment: