Friday, January 18, 2013

Give Me Jesus.

I feel the closest to God when I am playing the piano and singing. Not in front of people but in the comfort of my own home. It's my favorite thing to do on a Friday night. I enjoy getting together with others or just having that time for myself. 

One of my favorite songs is "Give Me Jesus. " So simple but so powerful. 


One of my goals for the new year is to be better about showing people Jesus. I know, something I should be doing anyway. Many times at school I get asked questions about my religion, which is good, but I don't want it to be about my religion I want it to be about my Jesus. Once they get that part down the rest just falls into place. 




1 comment:

Elle said...

I'm so with you on this! Religion isn't important to me. I want people to see that I"m different and know that it's because I love Jesus. We have a great opportunity being in public schools :)