Friday, February 1, 2013

Nutter Butter's.

I had a test Thursday morning and so I procrastinated Thursday afternoon. ha 
I did laundry, cleaned my little house and made these amazing cookies. Seriously, I think they are my new favorite cookie. I have no self control and am not going to say how many I have eaten but it's way to many. 
My favorite snack out of the vending machine at school are those little nutter butter cookie things. These are supposed to be the homemade version. They do taste similar but, of course, homemade is soooo much better. 


Here is the link for the recipe I found on Pinterest. Just don't think to hard about how much butter is in these things... I halved the recipe and it still made a lot of cookies! I took them to our Downton watch party and they were a huge hit.

I'm off to run a few extra miles... 

No comments: