Wednesday, February 6, 2013

looking back.

It has been 2 years since I went to Africa. It seems so long ago. So much has changed and life goes on.


I love looking back at the pictures and remembering the trip and the things I was able to do. 










There is a group from Ozark doing ShareHim evangelism in Zimbabwe right now. They are preaching in the churches that I helped build. Many of the students participating, are students that were Freshman/Sophomores when I was the assistant dean at Ozark. (Also the time when I went to Africa) They have seen the pictures from my trip and have heard my stories. I just think that this is really great. 

Every time they post pictures on Facebook, I tear up just looking at them. It is so neat to see the churches we built being put to use and seeing the smiling faces worshiping in them. 


1 comment:

Elle said...

I love the picture of you with the two boys! So sweet!