Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Friends and a Sweet Baby.

Sabbath afternoon was rainy, cold and just plain ol' yucky! Normally I would have crawled in my bed and took a nice long nap on a Sabbath afternoon like this. Not this weekend. This weekend I headed to Stephen and Michelle's house to meet baby Greyson Bo! It was definitely worth skipping the nap. I snuggled with this cutie most of the afternoon. Such a sweet baby and it's always great to see friends. 


Yawning... yep I thought he was about to start screaming. :)


He is almost a week old in these pictures and doesn't quite weigh 6 pounds. So tiny! 

I had a great time visiting with Stephen, Michelle, Melissa, John and Julie. I don't see them very often even though they live close. It's sad how life get's so busy sometimes and I'm definitely trying to make friends a bigger priority this year.

2 comments:

Elle said...

Soo so sweet :) Definitely worth skipping a nap

Hanna said...

He's super adorable. And, I just nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog. http://hannalindsay.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

Hanna