Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekend Recap.

Now that it is almost Wednesday I thought I should post pictures from the weekend. 

Friday evening was just lovely. Our church Adventurer club held an agape feast for the church. I really wasn't feeling to inspired to go because, well, I was exhausted and just wanted to relax. But, I went, and it was worth it. Even if about 5 people asked me if I was feeling okay because "You just look worn out." It was great to start the Sabbath with prayer and fellowship.

After church Sabbath we went to sing at the nursing home. This is something the adventurers due the first Sabbath of every month. And every month I forget, and don't bring appropriate shoes. I literally could not feel my toes by the time we got back to the car this week. ha It was worth it though. I love walking those halls and seeing those sweet faces light up. 



Lindsey decided to come visit this weekend, and we were happy to have her. Sabbath afternoon we walked over to the farm and saw "the sights." 

We climbed the grain tower. My favorite thing to do when guests come. :) Or anytime really. 

Home Sweet Home.




Saturday night we went to another 66er's game. Always so much fun! A few more people were supposed to join us but it didn't work out. 

Emma and Mitzi spent the day with us as well and I was pretty amazed how much Emma got into the game. I snuck this picture right before it ended and she was still cheering away. 




And this is how Cooper felt about the Superbowl. Emma wore him out. 


I have very mixed feelings about the test I took Monday. I honestly have no clue where some of the questions came from. I can't find anywhere in my notes that those things were discussed, and that is a class I actually take good notes and pay attention in. That's kind of how this teacher is though. I had him last spring and I just about went crazy. ha

Well I'm off to study a bit more before heading to bed. Another test on Friday! 

No comments: