Thursday, December 15, 2011

bad mood.

So, I have one more day to get through. I thought I was doing really good. I had set a good pace for all the material I needed to cover for my last exam... Then, my "totally awesome" teacher goes and gives us a bunch more information this morning that we need to learn by in the morning. Oh, and he doesn't teach it to us, he just posts it on Moodle (like blackboard or something like that but for vet students). I was mad. But that's not all. Back up to Monday (2 weeks after a test we still had no grade for) he gives us a little piece of paper in our mailbox that has our grade on it. I had a 77%. I was actually really excited about this because I seriously thought I was failing the class because that's just how ridiculous his tests are. Anywho, so we get an email Tuesday saying our grade is being recalculated. My grade went up to a 79%! I almost had a B so I was determined that I could get a B in the class. Back to real time now. I just checked my email and he says that he is going back to the first grade. I won't go into super detail about why this makes me mad but our second test had 2 parts. (one from each teacher) I did really well on one part and bad on McCann's part.  They said they would be weighted equally but they were not and McCann's part was worth more. This man is ridiculous! This probably made no sense but I AM FRUSTRATED to the point of tears. It just needs to be Friday morning at 10 am. 

In summary, this day is not starting out good and will be spent studying. Teachers need to figure there stuff out. I'm in a real bad mood. Tis all...

P.S. sorry to those who had to read this, I needed to blow off some steam. 

1 comment:

Katie Roddy said...

I hope that you can relax a little now that all those tests are over! May your Christmas break be amazing