Sunday, December 18, 2011

extended family.

Last Sabbath a group of us went to Claremore to sing in a Christmas program with a bunch of other people. We had a blast! So, for church this Sabbath we sang one of the songs. I think it was better than the one with all the extra people. ha I tried to upload a video of the song but it was going to take approximately 4 hours so I will do it when I'm back at school if I remember. It's actually pretty entertaining. ;) 

Sabbath was actually quite a miserable day for me. I had the worst headache. My neck was so tight from studying so much the weak before it was giving me a headache. My mom massaged it for awhile and I put heat on it for awhile and it got a little better. Well good enough that I could go party. ha 

Saturday night we had a party at the church for Ernie and Sharon. (house warming party sorta) We had some really yummy food.
Macy enjoyed it thoroughly. She wouldn't let me put this on facebook so I'm posting it here. ;)

Mrs. Hottal is making a quilt for them. We each colored a quilt square and signed our name. I couldn't decide which of these pictures to put up because they are all just so sweet to me. I love my church, they are all family. (Most literally are family but that's beside the point)

Luke is preparing for the most popular event of the night in the background of this pic. ha







Mrs. Hottal ironed the squares when we were done so that the wax melted into the cloth and would stay. We all wrote down recipes and gave them to Sharon as well. For those who don't know, Sharon and Ernie's house burned down awhile ago and they lost everything. They are really special people and they mean a lot to me! 

After we finished with all that... we broke out the Dutch Blitz cards. We played pretty much the most out of control game of Dutch Blitz I have ever played. We started out playing with 12 people at a time. It was ridiculous! My mind doesn't work that fast!!! So we split into 2 groups. It was still pretty crazy. If you have never played Dutch Blitz, come visit, we will play. It is one of my favorite games! :) It was a fun night filled with family and friends! 

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Awww! Too bad I missed it. I am going to fix that problem though :)

Allyson said...

I can't wait! :)