Saturday, December 17, 2011

done.

Sorry for the rant the other day. I have moved on. All that matters is that I pass my classes. 

So I'm done with finals! It is a really weird feeling to not have to study and I'm really enjoying it. I have some big plans. I'm going to make a list of things I want to get done over break tomorrow. It's going to be a study free Sunday! Which is going to be so strange... 

Friday morning I got up early and took my final. The hardest one I had all week. I studied 15 hours straight for it and then got about 4 hours of sleep the night before. Not because I didn't try to sleep I just couldn't sleep. 

Friday evening was Aunt Caroline's graduation so we headed back to Stillwater. 

Yay! She is done! :)

I wish I was done. haha Yes, I do look half dead...  I had just been through finals week.

They have these signs for each of the colleges. I have a long ways to go... Someday. But for now I'm done with a semester and I'm going to enjoy every minute of my free time. 

No comments: