Friday, December 23, 2011

Liebster Award.

This has been one crazy fun day! I wish I had time to share it with ya but all the fun wore me out. 

One quick thing though, my friend over at Ell-Oh-Vee (Thanks Elle! :)) picked my blog for the Liebster Award. It's an award to recognize up and coming blogs. 

I started this blog just for me to keep track of things as I go through vet school. I know my family enjoys reading it but I'm excited to have some new followers. So, if you want to get a small peak into the life of a vet student/farm girl, follow me! I'd love to have ya! 


Now my job is to choose 5 blogs that I think deserve recognition and have fewer than 200 followers. 


If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here's what's next:
*choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. If you are not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award ;)
*Post the award on your blog. Be sure to link back to the five blogs you selected so others can visit.

No comments: