Thursday, December 8, 2011

are we there yet??

So... my first final is tomorrow afternoon. I have 5 finals next week, one is take home that is due Thursday, and I am already about ready to have a mental breakdown. I hate finals! I feel like I have already been tested on this stuff and don't care to remind myself of the torture it put me through the first time. Anyway, please pray for me throughout the next week. I am having a hard time focusing and I need to do good on all my finals to keep my grade up. 

In summary, sorry I have been absent lately. Studying for finals has taken over what little life I used to have.

Good luck to all my fellow students! We can do this! I'll pray for you and you pray for me!

3 comments:

Elle said...

Best of luck!!! I have mine Monday & Thursday...can't wait to be done!

skippysays said...

Good luck! Winter break is just around the corner :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Allyson said...

Thanks ladies! Just one more day! :)