Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sanity.

Stress level: MAX?? Near mental breakdown (for real people)?? Ready to give a teacher some "words of wisdom"?? Annoyed with half my classmates??

Yep, that pretty much sums up my attitude right now. I have been studying all stinkin' day so I'm taking a 5 minute break to share a lovely photo from my Uncle Mark's yard. I took it this weekend and it just reminds me of happy things. 


I can't wait to be done with this semester. I'm ready to have time to read a normal book, not think about grades, do a little upgrading on this here blog, actually blog about fun things, exercise, and the list goes on. 

But for 1 more week I will study and try to maintain my sanity.

5 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

thats a beautiful photo! I love it!

Elisa said...

Summer is sooooo close! You are almost there! I am counting the days until season change myself :)

Anne588 said...

Just one more week! Hang in there! I have like 11 left...

Sara said...

Totally in the same boat with you. Just trying to survive finals! But good luck with yours! Love your blog ;) xo

Emily said...

You inspire me Allyson! Keep your chin up. "This too shall pass..." If ever you need to vacation in FL...:)