Friday, April 20, 2012

Time flies.

I just finished my last regular test of the semester! Next week is "dead week." I'm not sure why they call it dead week. I have two lab finals but I guess maybe if you aren't science major and don't have classes with a lab than you really do get a week to just study for finals. Finals week I have a test everyday. My birthday is smack dab in the middle of all those finals so I will be celebrating the weekend after. It is going to be one big celebration. Done with my first year of vet school and my birthday! I can not wait!! 
This week we got our schedule for next semester. Guess how many hours I will be taking?! Just take a stab at it...

If you guessed 20 then you would be CORRECT!! That's right 20 hours of science classes. I need to start mentally preparing. This semester I had 19 so it really isn't going to be that much different. Plus, 4 of those hours are electives that I actually got to choose. I'm pretty excited about that! 

I am going to enjoy every minute of summer break though! 

I have a heard time realizing that I'm actually almost done with my first year of vet school. I feel like I have learned so much and the time has just flew by! 

Today though, I'm actually not headed straight home. I am going on a slight detour with some of my girlfriends and Elisa. I can't wait to share how it goes! But, for now I will keep the suspense up. I know that you will be on the edge of your seat waiting to find out what we are doing. :) 

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I AM on the edge of my seat! I want to see the pictures :)

Unknown said...

Good luck on your finals abd congrats on finishing your first year!! what an accomplishment?!!!

Elle said...

Can't believe how fast time flies. J and I were just just saying how these next few years (almost 3 now!) will be gone in a moment. I think we should all go on a big celebration vacation when we all graduate (again) :)