Sunday, April 22, 2012

We Meet at Last.

I'm finally getting around to revealing the surprise adventure I went on with some girlfriends on Friday afternoon.

We drove 45 min North. It was really a nice drive. The wheat is just beautiful right now and that area of the country has a lot of wheat.

Here some pictures for your first hint...

Statue of the Pioneer Woman. It represents all the pioneer women that braved the plains. I love it. 



This picture cracks me up. Bahaha
 We had a hard time getting the pioneer woman in our photo. 


Trying to hold his hand.
 So, have you guessed it yet?! 

Okay... I will just tell ya! We went to see the blogger pioneer woman. I was so excited! I'm slightly obsessed and convinced we would be fast friends. I'm not quite as obsessed with food as she is but I love bassets, cows, and photography. 

Creeper shot.


She was just like any other person and exactly like I thought she would be. I got shy and didn't ask her about cowboy Josh though... We will meet again though! I'm emailing her this picture and asking her about Josh. She probably won't respond but oh well. Elisa had her sign an apron so maybe she will remember us! 

If you don't know who she is, go check out her blog, especially if you need a good laugh or just want to see some pretty pictures of Oklahoma.

I really enjoyed myself and am determined to meet again.

3 comments:

Elle said...

That massive Pioneer Woman statue was the perfect hint! I'm so jealous you got to meet her. I wanna hear all the deets if you end up e-mailing her :)

Elisa said...

Oh dear, I really should have kept pursuing a better picture :) It's so nice of you to let you old cousin in on such fun, I really enjoyed it!

Sandra said...

Awesome! Love her blog. I've tried several of her recipes and they are so tasty. I'm not the best cook but her pictures make the process easier!