Wednesday, October 26, 2011

downer.

This morning I woke up thinking it was going to be freezing but it wasn't. Turns out the cold front just hadn't quite arrived yet... When I left the vet school it was a bit chilly to say the least and I had on a flannel shirt and jacket. The downer part was that we talked about euthanasia today. I was fighting tears a few times in the lecture. So to make a long story short, it's cold, it's supposed to rain so it's very cloudy, and we talked about euthanasia. I am kind of excited about the weather but I wish it would make up it's mind. Yesterday it was 80 and today it's around 55 with crazy north winds. So the morning wasn't the best but this afternoon will be spent talking about cows and palpating cows. Things are looking up! :) First, I have to clean my apartment though... then bundle up for standing outside in the cold! Check back for pictures of the afternoon soon. :) (if you dare, it may gross some of you out. ha)

No comments: