Tuesday, October 11, 2011

for Lydia.

This weekend Jennifer and I planned to take pictures of her and her girls. We mainly took them for her sister Lydia, who is in Honduras being a student missionary for a year. She can do whatever she wants with them though. :) We tried to get together Sabbath afternoon but naps happened and so we decided to try again Sunday evening. Well right when were ready it started sprinkling. We were really excited about the rain, it's desperately needed but kinda ruined our pictures. I got a few though! The girls did really well, I just needed someone to help me make Evalynn smile! I'm not great at that kind of thing. The expression she has in every picture is very typical though, and is pretty much the cutest thing. 

I really like the red barn background but the twins had friends over and they were playing in the yard. That definitely had the girls distracted so we moved. 


Lovely ladies! :)

Soooo cute! Evalynn loves giving kisses and it was even cuter in person. :)

We are going to try again soon! Maybe when it isn't raining and add some pets to the pictures. Hope you enjoy this Miss Lydia! If you have any requests just let me know! We miss you and pray for you everyday! :)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Allyson, those are lovely photos! You are doing so well with writing regularly. I applaud thee.

Allyson said...

Thanks! I'm really trying. I kind of enjoy it now. I haven't seen much from you lately... ;)