Friday, October 28, 2011

Sabbath.


There is just nothing like Sabbath. The older I get the more I appreciate it. I look forward to it every week because it means that I can simply relax with out feeling guilty. The tv isn't on and I can just play the piano (my therapy) and sing. I love that I can just spend time with my family and enjoy all the blessings that God has given me. This Sabbath is a little quieter than usual. My mom is in Washington D.C. for NAD meetings so it is just my dad and I. Luke is in Honduras. He has been coming over Friday nights to sing and play his violin with me. It's quite amusing sometimes. :) Kody is on duty so he had to stay in Arkansas. Anyway, I love Sabbath. I'm not sure what I would do without it. I don't know how my classmates study all through the weekend and then can keep going through the week. God knew what he was doing when he gave us Sabbath. It definitely allows me to regroup after a long week.

Last Sabbath was so much fun I don't know how this one could get much better but it's gonna be pretty close. I think Kody is going to be able to come over and my church is having a hayride tomorrow night at Ernie and Sharon's. So my afternoon will be spent out at there house. I know it will be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to it. It's just great to be able to relax and get away from the stress of life. I hope everyone has a perfect Sabbath and gets to spend it with people they love. 

Happy Sabbath! 

No comments: